Thursday 5 March 2015

My Month In Books - February 2015

I managed to read a respectable 12 books in February which is pretty great seeing as it's the shortest month plus I've been working more hours. As always for me a very eclectic mix a little bit of Crime Fiction, some New Adult & some Women's Fiction.

I read some really wonderful books but my stand out read of the month is the debut novel by Angela Marsons - Silent Scream. This was a solid 5 star read for me, a truly outstanding debut that introduced to me one of my new favourite characters D.I Kim Stone. I can't wait for book 2 & hopefully many more books in the series.

Here are the books I read in February:



1. Can't Find My Way Home by Carlene Thompson - 4 Stars - review up soon

2. Mean Streak by Sandra Brown - 4 Stars

3. Silent Scream by Angela Marsons - 5 Stars - Guest Post - review up soon

4. Above by Isla Morley - 4 Stars - review up soon

5. The Two Of Us By Andy Jones - 5 Stars - review up soon

6. Catching Lightning by Katie Stephens - 5 Stars

7. It Will Always Be You by Tina Ness - 4 Stars

8. Before He Was A Secret by Becky Wicks - 5 Stars - review up soon

9. Summer At Little Beach Street Bakery - 4 Stars

10. The Daughter's Secret by Eva Holland (extract) - 4 Stars

11. West of Sunset by Stewart O' Nan - 4 Stars

12. Truestory by Catherine Simpson - 4 Stars





1 comment:

  1. Look forward to reading you review of The Two of Us Sam. My review is up today (4* for me).

    I have Summer at Little Beach Street Bakery on my tbr. I haven't read the other book though.

    Happy Reading
    Shaz

    ReplyDelete